Eligibility: Bachelor/Master’s in Marketing/Sales
Experience: 10+ Yrs of experience required
- Bachelor/Master’s in Marketing/Sales preferred from reputed University/Institutes
- Experience in selling into corporates is a must.
- 10-15 years of Corporate Sales experience preferable
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Strong Communication skills (written & verbal), presentation skills and client relationship management are a must for this position.
- Proficiency in MS Office & CRM tools
Scope of Work
Lead the corporate sales department
Should be a self starter & Gogetter
Ability to navigate through corporate hierchies and get the right deals on board
To establish sales opportunities through networking, building relationships, conducting outdoor activities.
Area Mapping, cold calling, prospecting.
Build corporate database and be responsible for lead generation and deal closure with necessary documentation.
Identify potential opportunities to accelerate business volume.
Develop and implement strategies for achieving sales goals.
Prepare periodic sales report.
Should be able to forecast sales in terms of numbers and revenue
Achieve sales targets through acquisition of new clients and growing business from existing clients.
Identify improvements or new requirements by remaining updated with on industry trends, competitor activities & offerings
Worked in medicine, medical or health, wellness, wellbeing segment
Ready to travel frequently across India (Frequency would be once in every week)
Ready to travel International (if needed)