Eligibility: : Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication or social media Certifications: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Hootsuite, HubSpot, Google or any Digial Marketing Institute
Experience: 3-5 Yrs of experience requiredAt Technomark, we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of services to targeted geographies and clients through digital channels and generate interest / lead for us convert into business deal is the primary objective of this profile.
1. Scope of Work:
- Oversees all company’s social media accounts management and assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Well versed with the process of connecting with people on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and then engaging with the connections on native messenger and manage all the connections regularly
- Plan, Monitor, launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook, X, Instagram etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website, collaborate with designer to improve user experience
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Ensure that every message achieves/follows the objective laid out by the department or as per company’s marketing strategy
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Collaborates with other marketing colleagues, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Monitor, Create and provide social media / campaigns performance with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign performance reporting
- Report the Structural Behavioral Aspect of Potential Customer, Track Social Media Influencers
- Responding to any mentions over social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+ and engage with the social media users
- Producing a consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
- Regular monitoring the competitor social media sites and creating analysis report.
- Knowledge of project management or social media management software or tools (Hootsuite, Hubspot, PostSchedule, Sproutsocial,etc) Should be able to learn and use effectively
- Should ensure the audience, followers and connections grow on a regular basis and are well maintained
2. Competence Requirements