Eligibility: Degree /Diploma in Design, Fine Arts
Experience: 3 to 5 Yrs
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying/researching relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with latest software.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer Job Description
- We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
- He/she should be capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail, capturing attention. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.