Eligibility: BE /Btech CE, MCA
Experience: 4 to 7 Yrs
- Scope of Work:
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Recommend cloud based services based on customer requirements and implement those
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
2. Competence Requirements
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or computer science field
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in cloud/devops field.
- Sound Knowledge of Azure, python, teraform
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation & Communication skills.