Eligibility: M.com / CA
Experience: 8 to 10 Yrs
- Ensuring that all Operations are managed in accordance with UK GAAP, Statutory Compliances, Client specifications and quality criteria in a proper, efficient, and timely way.
- Charged with ensuring that the department’s deliverables are delivered through the team members in accordance with the specified schedules and with producing good work.
- Developing Automated processes and putting into practice plans for ongoing performance improvement.
- Aware of the different accounting software, message tools & document sharing tools.
- In charge of the department’s attrition and adherence management, therefore they support the reporting Leadership team by offering assistance for client’s escalations well as for employee’s concerns.
- Increasing the systems, procedures, and best practices for operational management that ensure the health of the organization.
- Creates MIS data for Management.
- Assists in achieving the strategic and operational goals of the business.
- Keeps track of production KPIs.
- Liaising with clients for the service review and additional work if any.
- Contributes to hiring decisions and helps with the interviewing process.
- Leadership experience, accounting software knowledge, MIS reporting, organizational skills, recruitment, effective, innovative and strong communication