Eligibility: M.com / CA
Experience: 7 to 8 Yrs
- International Accounting experience is must.
- Team management experience is must.
- Need to ensure higher accuracy achievement ratio for all client and resources
- Endure that all deliverables are being delivered within timeline.
- Maintain quality of Financial and Monthly reports
- Maintain client relationship
- Direct & effective Client Communication via e-mails and phone regularly
- Management Reporting based on measurable KRAs
- Reconcile Accounts Receivable to the General Ledger
- Reconcile Accounts Payable to the General Ledger
- Profit and Loss account review
- Balance Sheet Review
- Work on Various accounting Softwares
- Guiding processors for some complex entries
- Responsible for complete and accurate month close for assigned clients
- Review of Financials
- Provide coaching and guidance to staff on accounting and client issues.
- Establish clear escalation procedures with high rate of internal resolution and manage them.
- Achieve Service Level Agreement (SLA) through strong operational delivery – productivity and accuracy.