- Scope of Work:
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience2. Competence Requirements
2. Competence Requirements:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or computer science field
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in designing field.
- Sound Knowledge of Figma or other designing tools
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation & Communication skills.